- 18-Oct-2012 to 18-Nov-2012 (EST)
- Sterling, VA, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Aflac, STD/LTD, & 401K participation with company match
Reston Limousine - Fleet Manager
Reston Limousine ranks as the top executive transportation company in the Washington, DC Area.
Reston Limousine is a dynamic and fast growing company! We are actively searching for a motivated, positive, proactive individual to fill our Fleet Manager position. The Fleet Manager will serve as an integral part of our executive team as we continue to build on our success within the existing marketplace and explore new ones. This is a unique opportunity to not only lead but assist in directing the company's growth!
Based in Sterling, VA with an office in Capitol Heights, MD, Reston Limousine serves the Washington, DC's transportation needs with the areas largest fleet of vehicles comprised of sedans, SUV's, vans, and all sizes of buses. Our clientele stretches from the individual consumer to the largest public and private organizations. Throughout our 22+ year history, Reston Limousine has become the industry standard for executive transportation. The marketplace is exploding with opportunity with our company positioned to take advantage.
• Manages the full fleet of 170 vehicles, and continually focuses on achieving department stability through effective management of all fleet and maintenance activities within the assigned area, including cost control, management development, and high training and safety standards.
• Conduct regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on all vehicles to avoid any breakdowns and excessive vehicle downtime.
• Complete all paperwork associated with the vehicles, but not limited to, mileage, preventative maintenance, and repairs.
• Manage fleet maintenance software to account for all activity
• Arrange and develop relationships with outside vendors as required.
• Follow all safety procedures set out for use of equipment and materials to DOT and company standards.
• Perform computerized diagnostic testing to troubleshoot complex engine, mechanical, or electrical problems
• Ability to communicate department operations and objectives.
• Ability to demonstrate practical intelligence and accountability for maintaining the fleet.
• Ability to maximize productivity of mechanics and detailers.
• Ability to analyze all cost associated with each vehicle.
• Ability to analyze, enhance and manage the vehicle data from GPS diagnostics.
• Work with outside vendors to maximize service and pricing.
• Maintain cohesive working relationships with other departments of the Company to assure complete customer satisfaction.
• Attend industry related events to further industry knowledge and enhance vendor relationships.
• Evaluate and improve procedural activities of the department.
• Evaluate and adjust for proper staffing of the department.
• Maintain and expand information file on all vehicle types for future vehicle acquisitions to fulfill company's financial and operational objectives.
• Meets all financial review dates and corporate directed programs in a timely fashion.
• Assists in budget process as required.
• Assists in creating a positive team-oriented environment through employee development and motivation.
• Ensures the cleanliness and maintenance of the fleet shop through regular inspections and preventive maintenance programs.
• Oversees personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching, and training employees and evaluating employee performance. Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
• Proven track record of fleet management.
• Experience working on all types of vehicles from cars to large buses.
• ASE Certifications, current CDL license & DOT medical card.
• College degree preferred, but willing to supplement with a proven track record.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• High energy level and sense of urgency.
• Computer skills with intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Ability to work independently as well as an effective team member.
• Ability to work weekends and holidays, if necessary.
• Excellent compensation package includes competitive salary and outstanding benefits, to include major medical, dental, vision, life, Aflac, STD/LTD, and participation in our 401K retirement plan with company match.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!